How many companies are still following traditional methods to evaluate performance?
The way they do it shows that few of them are aware of the importance of future performance, and this involves performance management.
Performance management is not the same as performance appraisal, it does not involve an annual meeting in which each employee’s work results are discussed. Performance management is best defined as a better working environment, so that all employees may work together in harmony, despite their differences.
Shackleton Towers helps companies create new performance management strategies, so they are able to reach their desired goals, boost productivity and increase employee engagement. Some of our services in this area are:
- Assisting leaders in creating the performance management system plan that matches with the company’s goals.
- Give insights on hoe performance management should be implemented.
- Work closely with the leaders to create a compensation scheme that rewards performance accordingly.
- Create employees’ surveys that allow them to provide feedback on their experience with the company’s performance management.
- Close follow up with the leaders to ensure the purpose of the performance management is delivered in the business.