Transforming a company’s culture involves altering behaviors, and that’s not easy. A workplace that has had the same culture for a long time often finds it difficult to change it. However, change is always needed when it comes to transforming an old mindset that hinders the company’s growth and performance into something more inspiring and beneficial. When creating a positive transformation, the increase in productivity, efficiency and performance is ensured.
How do we work?
- We discuss and dig deeper into the current culture with its leaders to acknowledge what is happening in the company.
- Together with the leaders, we decide which culture better suits the company and define what it will look like, by adapting the current one.
- After understanding the situation, we create a strategic plan according taking into account the company’s culture to ensure its successful execution.
- Then, we assist the leaders in delivering the message to the organization
- Finally, every individual (including the leaders) must work together to implement the new cultural transformation. This is often the most challenging part of the process. However, Shackleton Towers will provide its guidance to ensure the transformation is successfully executed.